Baseus Adaman Laptop Power Bank 140W Review
In this review, I’m diving into the details of the Baseus Adaman Laptop Power Bank 140W, a device I found particularly intriguing due to its high power output and versatility. I’ll explore its strengths and weaknesses, based on my personal observations and usage, to provide a comprehensive picture of what it offers.
The reviewer recommends the Baseus Adaman 140W power bank to anyone who is looking for a powerful and portable power bank that can charge even laptops. It is a great option for travelers, remote workers, and anyone who needs to keep their devices charged on the go.
- Powerful: It can output up to 140W, which is enough to charge even laptops quickly.
- Portable: Despite its power, it is relatively small and lightweight, making it easy to take with you on the go.
- Versatile: It has multiple ports that can be used to charge a variety of devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Durable: It has a metal body that feels solid and well-made.
- Fast charging protocols: It supports a wide range of fast charging protocols, so you can be sure that your devices will charge as quickly as possible.
- Pass-through charging: It can be used to charge other devices while it is itself being charged.
- Size: It is a bit larger and heavier than the 65W power bank.
- Chinese brand phone compatibility: It may not work with all Chinese brand phones, as some have their own proprietary charging protocols.
- Power: 5/5
- Portability: 3/5
- Versatility: 5/5
- Durability: 5/5
- Value: 4/5
High Power Output
The most striking feature of this power bank is its 140W output capability vs 100w in Baseus Blade Power Bank. This level of power is more than sufficient to quickly charge laptops, a key advantage for those who need rapid charging for their high-powered devices. The power bank’s ability to deliver such high output efficiently makes it stand out in the market.
Portability and Design
Despite its powerful performance, this power bank remains relatively small and lightweight. This aspect is crucial for me as someone who often travels and needs to carry power solutions on the go. Its portability is a significant plus, though it’s worth noting that it is somewhat larger and heavier compared to the 65W model.
Versatility in Charging
Another key strength I noticed is its versatility. The power bank features multiple ports, allowing it to charge a range of devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This multifunctionality is a huge advantage, especially when I need to charge several devices simultaneously.
The build quality of the Baseus Adaman 140W is impressive. Its metal body exudes a sense of durability and solidity. This robust construction instills confidence in its longevity and ability to withstand regular use.
Fast Charging Protocols and Pass-Through Charging
I appreciate the inclusion of various fast charging protocols, ensuring that devices charge as quickly as possible. Additionally, the pass-through charging feature is a convenient addition, allowing me to charge other devices while the power bank itself is being charged.
However, a drawback I’ve noticed is its compatibility with Chinese brand phones. Some of these phones use proprietary charging protocols, and the power bank may not work optimally with them. This limitation could be a concern for users of these specific phone brands.
My overall impression of the Baseus Adaman 140W power bank is overwhelmingly positive. I recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful, portable, and versatile charging solution. It’s particularly well-suited for travelers, remote workers, and anyone who needs to keep their devices charged while on the move.
- Ideal for: Individuals seeking a high-power output for quick charging of laptops and other devices, and who value portability and versatility in a power bank.
- Not ideal for: Those who prefer a lighter, more compact power bank or have specific compatibility needs with certain Chinese brand phones.